Transfers YVR-SEA Help

midwest917

My wife and I are booked on Infinity September 9. We are flying in/out of SEA. We are going to try QuickCoach. If anyone has used this service, what time do they pick up at the pier in YVR? Is there a set location for pickup at the pier? Are they reliable? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

My wife and I are booked on Infinity September 9. We are flying in/out of SEA. We are going to try QuickCoach. If anyone has used this service, what time do they pick up at the pier in YVR? Is there a set location for pickup at the pier? Are they reliable? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Yes, we used it in May 2005 from Ballantyne Pier. We were very pleased with their service. They pick up just outside the terminal. They had a few busses out there, some for tour groups, so make sure you ask for the one for SeaTac Airport.

Also, make sure you book the Express that leaves around 9:15 I think, check it on the website schedule. It stopped at Ballantyne Pier first and then went to Canada Place and then direct to SeaTac. The non-express shuttles go downtown to hotels before heading to SeaTac so avoid those.

I highly recommend their services and agree with the post to take the express shuttle. We traveled last month from the Ballentine Pier to Bellingham, so were not on the Express Shuttle, but no real problem. We needed to change our booking while on the Infinity as they changed their disembarkation port, must have been sometime while we were onboard, from Canada Place to Ballentine. We contacted Quick Shuttle from the ship to change our reservation and no issue. They were waiting for us at the pier when we disembarked. We were on the bus and our on way within 5 minutes of getting off the ship. We booked the earlier departure, so ended up having to walk off with our luggage. This really wasn't a hassle at all...much easier than putting it out in the hallway on the previous night and searching through thousands of bags at the pier.

We did have about a 1.5 hr delay at customs at the boarder, but the private vehicles had about a 3 hour wait, so I would describe our trip as sailing on through.

The reps at Quick Coach were very helpful and very polite on the phone. There are no refunds but if for some reason you experience a delay in disembarkation, they will put you on the next bus. I would call them to verify this, but they had done nothing to make us mistrust this claim. No cheaper or better way to go in my opinion. The busses are comfortable and clean and the bus driver kept us informed every step of the way...no surprises. yes!! We did arrive at the Bellingham airport about 1 hr later than anticipated, but that was due to the delay at the border and the numerous stops made along the way. We were not on the express...but no hassles and a comfortable ride to Washington. I would not hesitate booking with Quick Coach again. Hope this helps.

Archived