Fireworks for July 4th?

cruisefeen2304

Styrofoam is SAFE? :D

Actually, not really. :p I just get so tired of that PC "we know what's good for you" and "it's for your own good" nonsense. I reckon I should have said cotton balls or beach balls or possibly even a suit of ping pong balls. Or we should all just stay behind locked doors, cowering under the bed. Then we'll be safe. ;)

And he does some stuff that's pretty scary (and imspressive- he does some cool stuff with dry ice and..um.... Well, let's just say certain objects one might find in the personal aisle at the drug store.

Don’t leave us hanging, inquiring minds want to know!

Don’t leave us hanging, inquiring minds want to know!

Let me just say this to the ladies:

Next time our fellow says he doesn't want to war one of "those things" as they don't come in his size (no pun intended) take a "personal Latex utility tube" (as Marc used to call them when he used such items in a comedic "Dr Science" bar act) and a 3 liter soda bottle. Drop some chips of dry ice into the bottle, along with a bit of water (I'd have to check the amounts. Please don't try this at home <G>) Place the "personal latex utility tube" over the neck of the bottle. Not sit and watch as the dry ice gives off carbon dioxide gas, It will blow such personal latex device up to the size of a rather large watermelon before it bursts finally.

If you find the Mr. Wonderful for whom this is too small, I'd like to meet him. I have a traveling freak show I would like to exhibit him in!

He has other "non-traditional uses" for such products. Trust me. They;re not just for ...well, you-know, any more! <G>

Karie,

who forgets the original purpose!

Archived