How do people get back to St George's at nite?

KenBenz

From what I can see, the ferries headed to St. George's stop running pretty early in the evening. For those people who have stayed in Hamilton or the Dockyards until 9 or 10 pm, how did you get back to St George's? Are the buses still running, or are you forced to take a cab?

Thanks,
Ken

The bus system operates until around midnight but you have to check the schedule to be sure when the last bus to your destination is or you are stuck with the expense of a cab. I never used the cabs but I think I remember something about a surcharge after a certain time so that can end up being quite expensive.

[quote name='KenBenz']From what I can see, the ferries headed to St. George's stop running pretty early in the evening. For those people who have stayed in Hamilton or the Dockyards until 9 or 10 pm, how did you get back to St George's? Are the buses still running, or are you forced to take a cab?

Thanks,
Ken[/QUOTE]
[color=red]The bus from the Dockyard to Hamilton does not run after 8PM or so nor the ferry,but the bus from Hamilton to St.G runs until 11:30..leaving Hamilton at 10:30 or so.The ferry stops earlier as well.Cabs are very expensive too.I am putting a link for you re transportation,but get a bus schedule at the tourist office as soon as you get off the ship as they will have all the correct times.The touist office can also answer any questions you may have..they are really great.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[url="http://bermuda-online.org/getround.htm"]http://bermuda-online.org/getround.htm[/url]

Archived