C & A Gift has it changed?

Being careful not to offend, the gifts we were given on Liberty of the Seas were dark blue tote bags with beige handles and hooks that we had to attach to the bags ourselves. The hooks were stiff and were hard to attach. I'm just telling it like it is.

We have received gifts from RCI that we use to this day--cosmetic bags you can hang in the bathroom, insulated tote bags that contained a bottle of water, a wipe and a sandwich, and even a flashlight pen we received two years ago that still works today!

I think it may depend on your level (gold, diamond, etc), the length of the cruise and the ship. In March, on the Monarch (weekend cruise), we got chocolate covered strawberries. Last year on the Jewel (a members cruise), we got a small tote bag that folds and has wheels, a key chain, note pads & a document holder (for all of your travel docs) and many other goodies.

Now that the under 18 crowd can join C&A, does anyone know if they get the same gift as the adults?

No, I got the frame and my 13yr.old dd received a very nice large messenger bag.We are Platinum but I believe the gifts are the same for all of the levels.

No, I got the frame and my 13yr.old dd received a very nice large messenger bag.We are Platinum but I believe the gifts are the same for all of the levels.

That sounds great - at least the messenger bag is something DD would use. Hope my teens get the bags too. Yes, I think the gifts are the same at all C&A levels. Thanks!

I wonder? Does anyone know if the kids get the gifts on their first cruise? The web site sign up asks for their cruise history and our kids have never cruised RCCL. Might sound a little greedy :) but this is going to be our second cruise with RCCL and I kind of want the gift for myself.:p kids can suffer I guess:D

Archived