wait for spa specials onboard or book ahead of time?

i know I have posted some spa questions before, but I am really stressed about when to book and which treatment(s) to book. I have never been to a spa before so I want to get two, at least, depending on if I can get some specials. I have some Disney Reward Dollars from my Chase card that I am putting toward this indulgance. It is only me going to the spa. I am in my early twenties. What would you recommend me do, book some ahead or wait for specials onboard? I am not really sure what treatments to book, but I do know I am looking for massages, not facials.

We almost always get massages on cruises. I would recommend booking at the earliest you can so can get what you want when you want it. Sea days have a tendency to fill up. I normally get a basic Swedish or deep tissue massage. I have aromatherapy and stone massages. While I find the aromatherapy massages beneficial, I don't find them that beneficial for the extra every time I get one. You definitely want at least 50 minutes of massage.

Every cruise I have been on including the Wonder last weekend has specials when you board or as days go by. I did a stress release special which would have been $20 more if I had booked it earlier.

Archived