Connecting Staterooms and 3rd person?

Does anyone know if connecting staterooms have a chair of sleeper sofa? I have seen the triangle on some and asterick on some. Triangle is meant for sleeper sofa and asterick meant for pullman bed. I am thinking about adding 2 persons and sleeping 3 per room and changing from the connecting rooms I already have.

Does anyone know if connecting staterooms have a chair of sleeper sofa? I have seen the triangle on some and asterick on some. Triangle is meant for sleeper sofa and asterick meant for pullman bed. I am thinking about adding 2 persons and sleeping 3 per room and changing from the connecting rooms I already have.

I'm not quite clear on what you are asking.

You seem to understand that the symbol on the deck plans tells you whether there is a pullman bed (or beds) or a sofabed.

Can you not see which symbols are on the cabins you have booked?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I cruised on the Mariner. We had 2 cabins, connected and each slept 4 people! They each had what I called an over sized lobby chair. Not as big as a chair in your house, more a formal/lobby size, enough to sqeeze your butt in if you need to!!:p Both cabins were pull downs and they worked out great!! Nice little ladders, the stewart pulled them down after dinner (sneaky guy he was) and then first cleaning in the morning he put them away. Never beat my head on them and the kids loved them!!

Hope this helps, oh we had 2 interior cabins by the way too!!!

Thanks to all. I am calling the TA tomorrow and going to upgrade from 2 E1 connecting that sleep 2 each to 2 D1's that sleep 3 each with sleeper sofa. The reason for my question is that the 3rd is "sizable" (275) and I don't think he would be OK with the pullman (or it with him). lol. Also, we would like to have a sofa to relax and watch TV. One cabin will have 3 and one cabin will have 2, but we would like 2 connecting cabins.

Archived