Limo vs Cab - La Guardai to Cape Liberty

HMSDingy

Do you need an actual limo as opposed to a town car which would most likely be cheaper? I would be shocked if a cab from LGA to Cape Liberty would cost that much. I would call the car service back and find out how much for just a town car. Also check other car services. Taxis are very easy to get at the airport.

Do you need an actual limo as opposed to a town car which would most likely be cheaper? I would be shocked if a cab from LGA to Cape Liberty would cost that much. I would call the car service back and find out how much for just a town car. Also check other car services. Taxis are very easy to get at the airport.

Sorry...the price was for a Lincoln Town Car Sedan. I read somewhere that the price for a cab was $90. On our last cruise, we paid $70 for a Town Car from Red Hook to JFK. We're from Montreal, Canada so you'll have to excuse me if I am not familair with the distances. How bad can a cab be?

Cape Liberty is in NJ except for Newark Airport the cabs are not required to take you there and can charge anything they want.

www.nyc.gov/tlc

Try Arecibo at 7187836465. I would think they would charge less....

Dio you know what the fare would be by cab? Does Arecibo have a website?

Dio you know what the fare would be by cab? Does Arecibo have a website?

Arecibo doesn't have a website its a local car service. A cab is not required to take you and can set any amount. I have heard cabs ask for more than $100.00

If you're sailing out of Port Liberty, I'd suggest changing your flight to EWR instead. Even if you have to pay a change fee and all, it'll probably still be cheaper than the car fare from LGA.

BTW, if traffic is really bad, the trip from LGA to Port Liberty could take up to 2 hours!

I would do the car service even though it is high. A taxi with traffic can end up costing you hundreds. Changing flights can be really expensive as well. At least the car service is not a charge per person but changing flights can cost $100 per person and you would still need to pay something to get to the cruise port. My sister is taking car service from New Jersey to JFK and it's costing her $180 plus tolls and tip (each way). But the flights were much cheaper out of JFK (for three people) than out of Newark so she feels like she is getting a deal.

Archived