Music Slide Show

LarryF

I completed a music video slide show that I believe you all will like. To view it you may have to download some software called Photo Show Gold, but I'm not sure. I assure you it is a safe software. The website you need to go to is http://www.proshowgold.com.

Once there click on the "sharing" tab on top of the page. That will take you to a page titled "On-Line Sharing." On the left had column of that page click on the "browse member" tab. On the page that comes up next to the "member name" type in LarryF (be sure to capitalize the L and F) and press go. On the next page you will see an icon with "Our Alaska..." written underneath it. Press on that icon and a page will come up that says "Our Alaska Vacation." Press on the middle of that Icon and the slide show will play. If you right click on the show it will give you an option to press on full screen if you want to fill the screen. Be sure to turn up the volume. I hope this works...If so, enjoy!

WOW Larry is all I can say! I loved it, we are going to Alaska for our first time in September of this year and I just can't wait. Seeing slideshows like this make me want to be there right now. It is breath-taking! Thanks for sharing.

Double Wow! We are going on our first Alaskan cruise from Seattle on September 16, flying to Seattle on September 14. This is going to be the longest 95 days of our lives. Thanks for putting this together for us to view. It was wonderful. :)

This was in 2005--we're going again 6/30/07!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2594349&alb=0

I enjoyed your '05 video. Well done. I could not open the "06 video as I think the 132mg file is just too large for my computer!

Which of the three cruises you have taken to AK have you enjoyed the most?

Thanks,

Larry

LarryF and lindalo5032,

Both your slideshows were great. They make me want to go back. Well, actually, just going there makes you want to go back but the slideshows bring back wonderful memories of our 2 trips to Alaska and the new sights make me want to see MORE of Alaska.

Thanks for posting the links.

I enjoyed your '05 video. Well done. I could not open the "06 video as I think the 132mg file is just too large for my computer!

Which of the three cruises you have taken to AK have you enjoyed the most?

Thanks,

Larry

Larry, I loved your video! Especially the wildlife shots, and Mt. McKinley (?) Beautiful music, also!

Regarding my '06 video, it takes a LONG time to load, but it will eventually :)

We have gone on 2 Alaska cruises so far, and will go again on 6/30/07. As far as which one we enjoyed the most, they were both wonderful. But if I had to choose one as my "favorite", I'd have to say the first, which was northbound from Vancouver to Whittier. It was our first Alaska cruise, and the weather was SO nice. It was just a thrilling experience. Last year it was cold and rainy much of the time, so we are hoping for great weather this year, like it was in 2005! :)

Larry,

Your video is one of the best I've seen. I'm a photography student and your photos look professional to me. Are you a photographer? If not you should look into it. Great photos. What kind of camera were you using? Did you manipulate any of the photos? Let me know, you did a great job, thanks for sharing.

Larry -

That was so wonderful! I've never wanted to do an Alaskan cruise before, but your slideshow surely makes me want to go now!!! Also, the music was wonderful. Was it Andrea Bocceli? And what song was it? I could use it putting together our Italy trip photos into a slideshow. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree! The video and music were outstanding. Absolutely beautiful pictures! I went in September 2006. Everything looked completely different then - all golds and yellows and no snow. It was beautiful, but now I want to go in late May or early June. Thank you all for sharing.

Larry -

That was so wonderful! I've never wanted to do an Alaskan cruise before, but your slideshow surely makes me want to go now!!! Also, the music was wonderful. Was it Andrea Bocceli? And what song was it? I could use it putting together our Italy trip photos into a slideshow. Thanks.

Elaine, I searched out the song Larry used. It is so beautiful. It is Andrea Bocelli from his album, Cieli di Toscana. The song title is

L 'Ultimo Re. His new album, Amore, is really good, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived