VIP Treatment on RCCI

Hi folks, quick question -my search isn't working right, so I apologize if I'm asking this question for the thousandth time.

What must a cruiser do to get VIP treatment on an RCCI ship? Suite? Number of cruises? We generally cruise on Carnival, but having taken Vision OTS to Alaska, we've fallen in love with RCCI. We're thinking about either Radiance OTS or Jewel OTS in February to the Caribbean. Thanks for the input!

I guess that kind of depends on how you define VIP treatment?

The RCI web site has a section where they describe the various perks that the different levels of their “Crown & Anchor” guests earn, etc. Likewise, certain accommodations (suites) come with certain perks.

Hope that gives you some direction… :)

What perks have you gotten on Carnival? Crown and Anchor has nice gifts and a little cocktail party to welcome you back.

Royal Suites,Owners Suites all good to get a little VIP treatment.

You might try Celebrity why you are always a VIP!

In my humble opinion RCCI treats all of their passengers like VIP's. However to get the extras you must be a Crown & Anchor member or be in one of the suites. Hope you have signed up for C&A status! Happy Cruising!

I agree with Mamacat. We have always received exceptional service on RCCI, even if we aren't "VIPs".

What exactly are you wanting by way of "VIP" treatment? I know that Cunard offers different levels of service (i.e., different dining rooms for different room classes), but RCCI, Carnival, Celebrity don't offer have that type of service levels. Is that what you're looking for?

Find a particular bartender the first night, introduce yourself, tip a few extra bucks right off the bat and that bartender will treat you like a VIP all week - it helps if you are consistent in what you drink so when they see you they just start making it. :)

In my humble opinion RCCI treats all of their passengers like VIP's. However to get the extras you must be a Crown & Anchor member or be in one of the suites. Hope you have signed up for C&A status! Happy Cruising!

I second this and after 3 less than stellar cruises on Carnival the difference REALLY was evident. I don't think you can go wrong on RCCL.

Since you have cruised with RCI once make sure that you go their website and sign up for the Crown and Anchor program. Very quick and easy to do.

Here is a link that will show the breakdown by status. There is Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus. RCI rewards their past guests much quicker than that of Carnival who only starts giving out past guest benefits with their program after ten cruises.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do;jsessionid=0000tgO9VsbTh6Rz3TRNuISGZdw:10ktdmm42

Archived