Pill box question?

If it did get lost, I could always get a weeks worth of pills from the ship's Doctor.

Are you serious? I can't believe the ship's doctor would have a week's worth of pills for every prescription medication there is, nor would I want to pay his fee or the cost of new pills when I could take my own which are already bought and paid for. JMO.

I use the weekly pill containers since I take several medications and the bottles are the huge ones for 90 day supplies. I have asked the pharmacies to make me smaller travel size ones and they won't do it. I also have a list of my medications printed off from my medic alert papers. It lists all my medications and the dosages I take of each, including my vitamins. I have both in a plastic ziplock together. I talked to TSA and immigrations about it because I did not want to be in trouble and they told me I was fine the way I was doing it. Hopefully, they will all agree otherwise between my husband and me one carry on would be nothing but meds.

Archived