All Things Enchantment of the Seas

DS andI were on Enchantment (5 nights with stops in Georgetown and Cozumel) and had a blast. DH and I are sailing in November stopping in Keywest, Belize and Cozumel - I can't wait.

Each ship I've taken has been more interesting than the last. Enchantment is really enchanting. The Centrum is a wonderful space and I love all the different pool areas.

I am definitely going to try the bungee trampoline in Nov. :eek:

Hi Temple1-

Shame me never met up back in May.....I too missed doing the bungee trampoline:( Hopefully I can try it in Oct!!!

Looking forward to a return trip to Coz and can't wait to see Key West- no Belize for us this time!

Enjoy!

Sherri

Question for all of you , "just back-ers"....When in Cozumel, was the 10 - 7 port time the ships time (eastern) or Central time (Coz time)?

We are headed over to Adventuras Naturalas for a jungle horseback tour and I want to tell them we will be there by 11:00, but I think it may actually be 10:00 their time if the ship stays on Eastern. It's not that big of a deal, because they operate from 9:30 - 3pm. But I still want to know.

I posted this on the RC page and got a reply that did not answer my question by a cc lifer! YIKES !

Happy Sails to you lucky EOS cruisers leaving soon! I have 75 more days to go. Can hardly wait. I don't think Bertha will affect the EOS itinerary.

Have a great time all. Also, if any of you are Diamond cruisers or suite guests, can you check with Julian on when his late day will be before his current contract ends?

Thanks.

My family has sailed on enchantment the last two summers. We love this ship. The solarium is great, but pool side is fun. Get there early to get a lounge. At night we enjoyed the Karokee contest and the Love and Marriage game in the theater is a definate do not miss. We enjoy the cassino as well. We have stayed in a Grand Suite and the room is fabulous.

The Viking Crown is fun in the evenings and a great quite place in the afternoons.

I would definately recommend Chops one night (I would do it on the italian night in the main dinning room as the food is only ok that night there). Chops has wonderful food.

Formal night is fun and for the early seating you will find men in suits or blazers, all most all ladies in formals. The second seating you will see some men in tuxes.

The service on the ship is so friendly.

My best advice is on the last day try and be at the main dining room by about 8:15/8:30 a.m. for a nice breakfast it will kill some time before departing the ship and not as crazy as the Windjammer.

Have fun it is a great ship.

Happy Sails to you lucky EOS cruisers leaving soon! I have 75 more days to go. Can hardly wait. I don't think Bertha will affect the EOS itinerary.

Have a great time all. Also, if any of you are Diamond cruisers or suite guests, can you check with Julian on when his late day will be before his current contract ends?

Thanks.

I think Julian is there thru mid Sept maybe late Sept. but he is getting married early fall October I believe?

I think Julian is there thru mid Sept maybe late Sept. but he is getting married early fall October I believe?

Yes, we're hoping that's the case. If anyone has any recent updates

it would be deeply appreciated.

We are leaving on the 16th. I will be looking forward to your review! :)

I will be looking forward to both of your reviews. Never been on a cruise before and staying in an Owner's Suite (only 3 person birth left for DD and DH and self).

I hear Julian is pretty cute and nice.

All advice for cruising in general and EOS in particular is welcome!!!

I will be looking forward to both of your reviews. Never been on a cruise before and staying in an Owner's Suite (only 3 person birth left for DD and DH and self).

I hear Julian is pretty cute and nice.

All advice for cruising in general and EOS in particular is welcome!!!

Does a great M. Jackson and loves to sing. The EN goes to Colon, Panama in Nov for the winter months and returns to FLL after MARCH of the year 09.

Those just back: Do you have a rundown of which night is which for dinner? I know there is a formal on the Key West night. I am looking for info ont he 4 night Keywest and Coz cruise. When is Italian night and when is Seafood and Steak night? Any other type of dinners?

Also...about the kids, did anyone have the option for the kids to eat with the adventure ocean club on any of the nights?

Hi, When we were on AOS and stayed in GS we were contacted by Concierge about a week prior to cruise to set up spa and specialty restaurant reservations. Do you know if this is done for the Enchantment Guests GS and above? I'm a obsessive planner and I think it part of the fun getting a message from the concierge. Any input would be appreciated.

HI, On the four night, formal night is the second night (Friday) the dress code was all over the board, some suits/ties, some just a tie or a jacket.

Some of the men had on nice pants and a dress shirt. Italian night was the last night, it was one of the best nights as far as the food goes, don't miss it! Hope this helps!

HI, On the four night, formal night is the second night (Friday) the dress code was all over the board, some suits/ties, some just a tie or a jacket.

Some of the men had on nice pants and a dress shirt. Italian night was the last night, it was one of the best nights as far as the food goes, don't miss it! Hope this helps!

Hi, looks like formal night is the second night on the 5 night FLL, Key West, Coz, Belize run as well.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

CJ

We were on Enchantment in May 07... looking forward to a return trip in Oct. 09.. and our Aft JS..8172..:D

Whaddya mean "your aft JS"??? I claimed it first! :D:p (The fact that you were on it before me does not compute.)

Fantastic cabin though, I throw the "seriously jealous and stuck at home look" upon you!

Have fun and keep the balcony clean! ;)

Whaddya mean "your aft JS"??? I claimed it first! :D:p (The fact that you were on it before me does not compute.)

Fantastic cabin though, I throw the "seriously jealous and stuck at home look" upon you!

Have fun and keep the balcony clean! ;)

Don't be to jealous... I have OVER a YEAR to wait... so you've had cabin 8172 before? we had 8670 our 1st trip on the Enchantment.. this trip my niece will be with us & this is her ist balcony...

We have 8670 for our cruise in September. First time back to RCI in 12 years, we have been sailing on Celebrity. From what I've seen 8670 looks like a great cabin, it will be our first time in an aft cabin. Any comments on it would be appreciated.

John

Hey...I am going to have inside stateroom 3747. Is anyone jealous of me? Anyone....Anyone?

You are too funny!

How about this... I'm jealous of the fare you are paying!:D

Because my BIL delayed on a decision we are in the only cabin for 3 people that was left on the ship and there was no going on another date.:cool: Hello OS, goodbye savings.:eek:

But I do have to admit to extreme claustrophobia, so I'd be stuck in a higher fare no matter what.:(