Capri and Crop pants?

seagulls

Hi Seagulls:) It depends on the style of the pants......I have cotton and they are just like a slack except shorter..........so yes, If they are going to be ironed....I definitely Iron them with a crease:) ....they look much nicer that way (in my opinion)

Hi Seagulls,

Now that you have reminded me that I really need to do the ironing after Chicago, I will be doing creases most of the day. It depends on the style but most of mine are a little dressier for work so will be creasing away!

Seagulls as you know I don't have that many capris/ cropped pants (trousers as they are called here) but I keep the same look as when I bought them - if they had a crease in the shop then I iron a crease if the front was flat then no crease. But if you want to come and iron mine you can put a crease in every single pair.

I think the creases are an age thing. Some of my friends' teenagers wouldn't dream of putting on pants with a crease in them. Me, I crease my shorts. A holdover from the days when jeans were starched (I still starch mine, though its not en vogue to do so) So, yes my capris are creased.

Ironing is one of my least favourite thing to do. I can't believe that we're in the 21st century and we still haven't come up with no-iron fabrics for every type of clothing.:p

So, creases in capri/cropped trousers, I think not!:p

When I do laundry I use lots of conditioner and because it's so warm here I line dry for as long as possible and can sometimes get away with not ironing a lot of dresses and skirts.;)

I'm ironing-challenged. I couldn't iron a crease into a pair of pants - regular or capri length - if my life depended on it.

Last time I tried to iron a crease into my husband's pants, he ended up with three creases on one leg and none on the other. Since that fiasco, I've been buying him the Dockers with the permanent crease and go crease-less myself!

I love having my long pants with a crease...especially the ones for dress...I even send things to the cleaners...Oh Gosh, yes those dry cleaners:eek: ;) ....they come back crisp looking....I have some tailored slacks....they are new, a beautiful brick color...a silk blend....with a tonal pattern on them. I got them for one of the casual nights on my cruise....wearing with a new black blouse....well, for me, they look nicer with a crease.:)

Archived