International cafe ???

jamscckmc

Looking for an alternative to the Horizon for breakfast and lunch thats quicker than the sit down restaurant. Wondering if you can get fruit and juice for free at breakfast at the international cafe and any free sides(salads, etc.) with the sandwichs at Lunch? Don't want to have to go all the way to Horizon for my OJ! Thanks!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Looking for an alternative to the Horizon for breakfast and lunch thats quicker than the sit down restaurant. Wondering if you can get fruit and juice for free at breakfast at the international cafe and any free sides(salads, etc.) with the sandwichs at Lunch? Don't want to have to go all the way to Horizon for my OJ! Thanks!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Some things are free, some are sold for a fee. There is no price list up next to the salads, so it's hard to say. I just enjoyed desert and cappucino there.

Also, don't hesitate to request Room Service breakfast earlier than printed upon the card. We had a 6:30 a.m. delivery one morning. The waiters love it as after 7:30 they get really busy!

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

No free OJ in Int'l Cafe. They offer fantastic chocolate croissants and other pastries. For lunch sandwiches and salads for free. But not drinks.

We always stopped there first to get our croissants. Then up to Horizon Court.

The sandwiches at lunch are wonderful!

Thanks for the feedback. We are on the crown. Is caribe open for breakfast and lunch everyday? Is the International cafe and caribe open for lunch on embarkation day? Hate that Horizon zoo!

International Cafe is open 24 hours a day...every day. Very few items have a fee...candy apples, chocolate truffles, gelato, and they are labelled. Everything else is complimentary...especially the cookies!:D

We'll be staying on the same deck as the Internation Cafe on our Emerald Cruise. I look forward to being able to get those croissants first thing in the morning!

You'll be leaving as Cargo!!!:p

We'll be staying on the same deck as the Internation Cafe on our Emerald Cruise. I look forward to being able to get those croissants first thing in the morning!

I don't know how you're going to be able to stand that delicious smell of freshly baked cookies day in and day out.:D

Those morning pastries at Int Cafe are fabulous! We paid for a fancy coffee/hot chocolate and indulged in pastries some mornings instead of the buffet upstairs. There is no fruit or juice however; but as others have suggested definitely get yourself room service for this purpose. If you have a balcony or above you can also enjoy this outside in relative privacy and calm.

What deck is the IC on?

I look forward to being able to get those croissants first thing in the morning!

You do realize that you can order them through room service and not even have to get out of bed to enjoy them.;)

I left the Crown this morning totally addicted to the international cafe croissants and lunches. It is now noon and I am sitting in JFK depressed and showing withdrawal symptoms from not eating for 5 hours.

We bought the coffee card on the Crown and had breakfast there every morning. It was delicious and easy and a good place to meet up with friends before our outings. We also enjoyed their coffee and snacks in the afternoon. We also enjoyed Vines in the evening before dinner. It's just across the atrium. They have an excellent sushi plate for a reasonable charge and free cheese snacks. We waited in the coffee bar for disembarking too. We are on the CB in Sept. and I'm sure gonna miss the IC and coffee bar. However, breakfast is bed or on your balcony is hard to beat. Enjoy your options and have a great trip.

Archived