Cruise Credit ?

The last couple of cruises I have booked a junior suite and receive two cruise credits for the room. This time, I am going to book two outside rooms so we will have the extra room ( there are four of us ) My question is will I still receive two credits, one for each room. I am anxiously trying to get to diamond status as fast as I can:)

The last couple of cruises I have booked a junior suite and receive two cruise credits for the room. This time, I am going to book two outside rooms so we will have the extra room ( there are four of us ) My question is will I still receive two credits, one for each room. I am anxiously trying to get to diamond status as fast as I can:)

No, you'll only get one credit for the cruise, not for the number of cabins you book.

d

No, you'll only get one credit for the cruise, not for the number of cabins you book.

d

BUMMER!!! :eek: I thought he would have gotten one for each cabin. Maybe he should have booked them in different names :confused:

Thanks D.

I guess it will just take a little longer to get to diamond status. I did however just become platinum, will their be any special perks? Is their a special boarding area for plats. or is it just diamond and above?? Do you know if the coupon book is the same as the gold?? Thank you

Kim

[

Thanks D.

I guess it will just take a little longer to get to diamond status. I did however just become platinum, will their be any special perks? Is their a special boarding area for plats. or is it just diamond and above?? Do you know if the coupon book is the same as the gold?? Thank you

Kim

[

The perks of being platinum are: balcony discount, the special check-in line is for platinum AND diamond, the coupon book has better versions of the same coupons.

Archived