Emerald Princess-Nov.26th solo

TTEllis

Hey my name is Todd Im posting from Chas. WV anyway Im cruising solo the Emerald Princess out of Ft. Lauderdale on Nov.26th, anyone else out there going solo or not we can get together and say" hello". I DONOT want a room mate I've cruised solo several times and wouldnt have it any other way. Thanks alot Todd

Todd: Have a great time on what sounds to be a fun cruise. I'm anxious to try the Emerald but it will have to wait until next year. Totally agree with you about a stranger as a roomie, not going to do it even if it means I can't cruise as often.

Hey just for the record my little brother and his family live out at Legends on 501 right before you get into Myrtle on the right. I spend alot of time in Myrtle and have seen alot of shows at the House of Blues at Barefoot Landing. Actually one of my FAVORITE seafood restaurants is the Crabhouse at Broadway at the Beach. There signature Bloody Mary's are a Todd favorite!! My lil brother LOVES Liberty Steakhouse and we also hit that sushi place out on Kings Highway called Sugami's(I think thats the name).

Hey wasnt trying to be rude by saying I wasnt looking for a roomate, but I read somewhere on this board that you werent allowed to post as a single looking for a roomate or something like that and I just wanted to make it clear I wasnt doing that, at the same time not be unpleasant if that makes any sense. I cant imagine going on a lovely cruise like this and sharing a room with someone I havent the foggiest idea of who they are. That may work for some, thanks but no thanks. Like you said if it means I go on less cruises so be it, but my bed and my cabin are mine. Anyway figure you guys down in Myrtle are PACKED right now, Take care your friend always Todd in Charleston

Hey Todd: No harm done with the don't want a roomie comment. Many of us on this board feel the same way. A stranger?? there are people I love I wouldn't want to spend 7 days in a 150 sq. ft. cabin with LOL.

Yep, we're pretty crowded right about now here at the beach but that's what I get for wanting to live near the ocean. :rolleyes: I've been to all those places you've mentioned and enjoyed them all, but not during tourist season. C'mon Labor day :D

Archived