Where is the Pride this morning?

Hobie

It's 9:00 a.m. here in Long Beach, Ca. and the Pride still has not arrived. She is usually here by 6:00 a.m.! This happened one other time and I learned that she had diverted to San Diego to drop off an ill passenger before proceeding on to Long Beach.

Anybody hear anything this morning?

I have been looking for her all Morning. She has to come in sometime. too bad there wasn't a Cam in San Diego too.
There is a cam for San Diego here:

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/1amnorth&overlay=default&skin=ccdcMnorthWCpg2&useapplet=true&time=1092586939796&width=640&height=480&quality=60&catalogname=catalog&preset=1AmPlazNorth1/PLAY/Cruise+Ship+Terminal

I am also wondering where the Pride is....... come out... come out... wherever you are... :rolleyes:

I just called Carnival and all that I was told is that there was a medical emergency. They would not provide any further details. :( But they did say the ship should be arriving in about an hour.

There she is! :D When I was watching the local news this morning, during the weather report, they always show the Long Beach cam. It's amazing how the first thing I notice is the Pride at the dock. Imagine my shock when she wasn't there this morning. Hopefully, we will be able to get information on the medical emergency from someone who was on the ship.

I don't know if someone already posted re Pride but we had to turn back to Cabo 2 hours out on Friday night. Someone took very ill and the Captain /doctor felt that the patient needed medical care asap in Cabo. So, 2 hours back to Cabo, arrived about 10:30 am in Long Beach.

Mark M

Oh Hi levi.....I just realized the post before mine is from the SAME person who left the post on the other board was...californiacutie! lol

I just found out that I was not allowed to give the name of the other cruise message board....I didn't know and I had to come back and edit this post.

Archived