Lovebirds.....Question about your cruise???

sail7seas

Lovebirds:

I noticed that you said you had booked a short cruise on Carnival in order to qualify for past pax discount for World Cruise. So.....the 2005 World Cruise will be your first HAL cruise. That sure is a leap of faith!! Good for you. I'm wondering though.....Have you cruised at all before? On some other line outside the Carnival Family of Ships? It seems so unlikely you would book the WC as your first cruise ever.

Of course I understand if you don't care to respond. It just is intriguing me.

Hi, thanks for the question. My first cruise with my departed wife was on American Hawaii on the old Constitution. Second was on the RCCL Rhapsody of the seas that I just wrote about as Potential disaster turns out OK. Third was a honeymoon cruise with my new lovely bride on the Celebrity Millenium to the western Med.

So by the time we board Prinsendam, I'll have 4 previous, DW will have 2 previous. I'm retired now so can do things that I've always wanted to do.

I realize the Prinsendam the elegant voyager is different than the other "dam" ships, but I think we will enjoy it. My business partner has sailed HAL many times and has said good things about them.

I think DW has figured out the best part of the upcoming cruise. After raising four kids with an 18 year spread in ages, and two husbands, she will not cook one meal or make one bed from January 13 to May 6, 2005.

I know I shouldn't spoil her like that, but........:rolleyes:

Archived