2 for 1 on viking how you get the discount

paradise0513

It has been mention on the boards Viking sometimes offers 2 for 1 discounts. Can you get this discount offered if you haven't used Viking for cruising before? Was the offer only for certain cruises or any cruise of your chosing?

Thank You for any repies I get.

It has been mention on the boards Viking sometimes offers 2 for 1 discounts. Can you get this discount offered if you haven't used Viking for cruising before? Was the offer only for certain cruises or any cruise of your chosing?

Thank You for any repies I get.

Go to their website and sign up for their email list, and request a brochure. Thats what we did last fall and this spring got a 2 for 1 offer for a 7 day Tulip Festival trip that we did take advantage of. The offers are typically for specific cruises.

Cheers,

I, too, signed up on their web site. They seem to send a 2 for 1 offer every month or so. Most offers have 3 or 4 trips with specific dates. I'm waiting for a Christmas Market cruise.

I called Viking directly to book and the date I wanted wasn't available, but the operator offered a 2 for 1 for the same cruise, but for 2 weeks later, so I grabbed it. Try calling them direclty.

Good luck!

Archived