Marketing Class Help Needed

dmb814

Hello,

I'm currently enrolled in a marketing class. We got to pick a company or theme that we were passionate about. Well I picked Cruising.

But my instructor wanted me to go to Travel Agency and watch people as the purchased their vacation. Unfortunely this cannot happen as I work full-time and school full time. Between both of those and homework, I have no time.

So I have gained insightful information in the past about different cruises on Cruise Critic for personal vacations. So I come again for school.

My questions are:

1. What makes a good Cruise Line for you?

2. Are you loyal to that Cruise Line?

Any help would be very appreicate.

Thank You

Diane B.

I like a British cruise line which has a mixture of formality and informality. I like traditional dining (sat with the same people each night). I like the personal service which a British line seems to give.

We have cruised both with P&O and Fred Olsen. We loved our first cruise on Fred Olsen. We liked the smaller ship and the friendliness of the staff. When we tried P&O it gave us more facilities and, for the same price, a larger cabin. We have looked at Fred Olsen again but when we compare prices we can get better value with P&O. I don't think at the moment that I am inclined to try a different line - maybe Princess if we decide to go on an Alaskan cruise.

Hope this is of help.

Annie

I like a British cruise line which has a mixture of formality and informality. I like traditional dining (sat with the same people each night). I like the personal service which a British line seems to give.

We have cruised both with P&O and Fred Olsen. We loved our first cruise on Fred Olsen. We liked the smaller ship and the friendliness of the staff. When we tried P&O it gave us more facilities and, for the same price, a larger cabin. We have looked at Fred Olsen again but when we compare prices we can get better value with P&O. I don't think at the moment that I am inclined to try a different line - maybe Princess if we decide to go on an Alaskan cruise.

Hope this is of help.

Annie

Food makes it Good.

Yes I am loyal to one cruise line.

Hi Diane

We look for

Good standard of ship (cabins, food, staff etc)

Itinerary

Price

We are mainly P&O as first "port of call" but will try others and to date have enjoyed them all.

Archived