How long for cruise to show up in Cruise History at Carnival.com?

gtalum

My wife and I took a cruise on Inspiration last week, June 9-14. How long does it typically take for a cruise to show up in the history at Carnival.com? It's not listed yet for either of us. We were recognized as past guests onboard, with gold S&S cards and invites to the past guest party.

I think they're talking about the past cruise history - not the upcoming ones. My CTN from June 9th still hasn't shown up on mine. If it's not there in a month or so I'll try submitting the online research request.

I waited 6 weeks for my last cruise to be added to my history online. Finally called and emailed about it 3 times. I now have a "new" past guest number and the history does not show any of my past cruises except for the last one that I was waiting for them to add. My "new" number is only 8 digits and per Carnival should be 10, like my old one. I have been on the phone to try to have this fixed and also emailed. Carnival seems unable to fix this. Anyone have same experience and a cure?

I waited 6 weeks for my last cruise to be added to my history online. Finally called and emailed about it 3 times. I now have a "new" past guest number and the history does not show any of my past cruises except for the last one that I was waiting for them to add. My "new" number is only 8 digits and per Carnival should be 10, like my old one. I have been on the phone to try to have this fixed and also emailed. Carnival seems unable to fix this. Anyone have same experience and a cure?

Muumuu,

The same thing happened to me. I had my PVP email me a list of my past cruises and booking numbers. Seems they can still see it but we now can not. I can only see my last cruise under past sailings. I have been told by CCL they are aware but unable to fix the problem.

GC

When I went to my history it did not have my Triumph cruise that I took years ago.I typed it in and it showed up the next day.Don't wait for Carnival to take 4or6 weeks to do something that will only take you a fue moments.

last Saturday and it's not showing up yet. Think it showed up a little quicker in January when we cruised. Will give it another week or two and then call or email

Hi - I went over and signed up for cruise buggie and still haven't found your review. Will you be posting it before Monday?

yeah I did that too... But to wait for it, I've had it on there automatically a day after I got back, then another time, a week after I got back. But its usually 7-10 days

I just booked a cruise last week and got the booking number. Once I had the booking number, I went to MY PROFILE and entered it. I had it in my history within minutes of booking it.

Archived