Room Service

cruisin1982

I have rather simple tastes when it comes to room service. I like the BLT and PB&J. They serve the sandwiches with potato salad, coleslaw, potato chips or pretzels.

One of my favorite items is the chocolate chip cookies and brownies plate! :D

I had the chicken fajita wrap which was quite good and my husband had the roastbeef and brie and he also liked his.

Room service is all cold stuff, sandwiches and salads but it is quite good as an afternoon or late night snack. :p

Here are a couple of links for you. The first one is the room service menu and the second one is the tag you fill out and hang on your door before going to bed. That way you'll automatically have a continental breakfast delivered the next morning:

http://bergertravels.com/CarnivalRoomServiceMenu.html

http://bergertravels.com/CarnivalContBreakfastMenu.html

John

My fave is also the roast beef & brie on baguette.

About the door hanger for b'fast... I never use that. I call the minute I wake up, and my order is delivered within 5-10 minutes; I've never waited longer than that in all my Carnival cruises.

I'm sure this probably doesn't happen often, but the only time I did try it using the card, I never got my order. Thirty minutes after I had specified, I called, and they didn't see a card from me. Come to find out, there were teens on that cruise who took everyone's door hangers off!:eek:

When tipping the person who delivers your room service.. remember he is only delivering the tray and to tip accordingly- you tiop the room steward 3.50 pp per day and he/she does a heck of a lot more work then the delviery person.

1-2 bucks per order is more then enough.

Dont forget to try the dessert of the day.

Order ALL condiments- dont take it for granted that you will get creamer or sugar with your coffee or tea.

Specify if you want chips or pretzels with your sandwich or you will get what they want you to have

Here are a couple of links for you. The first one is the room service menu and the second one is the tag you fill out and hang on your door before going to bed. That way you'll automatically have a continental breakfast delivered the next morning:

http://bergertravels.com/CarnivalRoomServiceMenu.html

http://bergertravels.com/CarnivalContBreakfastMenu.html

John

Thank you so much, I've been wondering what the breakfast consisted of. Now a question! When you order coffee do you get a carafe or just a cup? I hope its a carafe, otherwise I'll be ordering 4 cups apiece every morning.

Thank you so much, I've been wondering what the breakfast consisted of. Now a question! When you order coffee do you get a carafe or just a cup? I hope its a carafe, otherwise I'll be ordering 4 cups apiece every morning.

To get a pot of coffee-- ask for 4 cups.

take your insulated cup-- those cups for coffee are VERY small.

One pot fill smy 20 ounce coffee cup once.

Can you ask to omit something off of it when you order? For example.....omit the guacamole?

Or is it just order it as is?

I've never had guac.....but I guess I could try it! :rolleyes:

Mostl;y you call and request it by number- I think the guaca is on the side.

You are on a cruise-- the perfect time to try new foods.

especially in the dining room.

Archived