August 21 Zuiderdam Cruise

spcl4cs_gal

From what our Weather channel crew told us: Earl(#4) is going the same path as Charlie, but should be done by Wednesday!

Daniel(le?) will be going norther.

So we might actually be OK hurricanewise. :)

Boy...I feel so egoistical posting my concerns about our cruise when people in Florida(and other places) are in danger...but I really want to have happy and safe cruise!

My husband've said that if he learns by mid week that we won't be able to fly we might drive to FL(really long drive, 20+ hours I might add :eek: , and we paid around 600+ for roundtrips)

All I can say...we are usually lucky and everything should be fine (even if it means we will see other ports ;) )

We were flying to Barcelona..and were worried because whole previous week there was rainy and cold, but the minute we landed there everything was sunny and warm, and we had this weather for all week!

Let's hope for the best!

I wish we can gather on Zui and drink and laugh about all our worries this week. Wouldn't this be wonderful?

4pm....Crow's Nest....1st Sea Day ;)

We can post our cabin numbers ...so we can confirm our meeting. :) Does Crow's nest have a bar? I am not a big drinker but like nice Margarita or Apple Martini.

Mine cabin # is I-6067...and my name is Natasha (or officially Natalia ;) , my co-workers call me Natalie but I hate it , but this is another story and not their fault)

We can post our cabin numbers ...so we can confirm our meeting. :) Does Crow's nest have a bar? I am not a big drinker but like nice Margarita or Apple Martini.

Mine cabin # is I-6067...and my name is Natasha (or officially Natalia ;) , my co-workers call me Natalie but I hate it , but this is another story and not their fault)

The Crow's Nest does have a bar and the bartenders are there ready to take your orders. Not a big drinker either but the view from up there makes up for all of that. :)

I'm in cabin 8103.

Archived