How do you get a good cabin on RSVP or Atlantis?

DoctorFeelgood

One reason I have never taken a gay group cruise is that by the time I find out about them, the cabins that I would normally book are sold out.

(I am NOT a snob, I just like the comfort and occasional opportunity to retreat to my own territory that a larger suite affords).

My guess is that the reason is that past cruisers are offered spots in advance of others? Or is there a mailing list, or a waitlist?

Well, you are correct in a way that previous guests get a better cabin, First, while you are actually ON the cruise ship during a sailing Atlantis has an early booking meeting where you can book an upcoming cruise and receive dollors off that cruise. I believe its 200 dollars. Many cruisers sign up for this because they know and plan for it ahead. Second, if you have already cruised with Atlantis they send you an E-mail of upcoming cruises before it is announced on their website. You may be able to contact Atlantis to get on that special E-mail list...I'm not sure.

Regardless, sign up to receive the regular list and watch your E-mail carefully. I have seen the more expensive suites be available to book shortly after they offer it, but within a couple of weeks they sell out very quickly. It seems to work the other way with regular, straight cruises. The cheaper cabins sell first and the more expensive suites sell last. Guess that speaks volumes on the disposable income of Gays vs Straights...lol

Good luck to you...Guess we all know where to find you on upcoming cruises...and it won't be at the bottom of the ship in an interior cabin...lol

Why not book the Millenium next year.......and ask Atlantis to put you on a wait list for a suite...always pays to ask, and there are always cancellation. Just take some of your Elixir, and call them in the morning....

As for being a snob...what classifies one as a snob. Its how you treat others that can put you in the category of being a snob, not your money or time and how you use it. Now being ungracious and flaunting what you have ...thas being a b--ch.

So book the cruise and bring some elixir...in a 50 gallon drum so I can swim in it and make me young and pretty and fabulous...LOL

Tom

Archived