Boarding time SB CCL Spirit

Frequent Floater

Any recent Spirit southbound sailors out there that can tell us what the earliest boarding time in Whittier is please

I know my parents were able to get on around 12:30 PM. They said it was boring and wished they had stayed in town like we did.

I too am never in a rush to get on a ship sailing from Alaska. There are plenty of superior excellent things to consider. Especially out of Whittier, the PWS boat tours are just wonderful and grossly superior to anything seen from your cruise ship.

Thanks for all the replies. Since we will have spend 6 days pre cruise busy with lots of tours, I think we will want to get settled in on the ship and relax before we start up the next 7 days sailing and doing even more tours.. Also might be the perfect time to drag the dirty laundry onboard and get it done while it is quiet there.

Thanks for all the replies. Since we will have spend 6 days pre cruise busy with lots of tours, I think we will want to get settled in on the ship and relax before we start up the next 7 days sailing and doing even more tours.. Also might be the perfect time to drag the dirty laundry onboard and get it done while it is quiet there.

You might want to check on that. I'm pretty sure I've read several times here on these boards and I think perhaps on the Carnival site that the laundry rooms are closed while in port.

Linda

Archived