online check in ?

i have a question about the sea pass.

i did my online check in this week for my July 22d cruise. when i got to the part where you list the credit card that i will use at the end to pay, my plan was for my boyfriend to pay for his tab and me to pay for mine. but since we are on the same ticket/in the same cabin i guess it would only let me use one credit card. so i used mine. and i listed that i was paying for both of ours. but does that mean if he wants to buy anything that he has to use my card or does that mean my card will just cover both of our tabs?! i just want to make sure that he is allowed to use his sea pass card because he is 22 and will want to purchase adult drinks.

any help is greatly welcomed and appreciated!

thanks CC!

i have a question about the sea pass.

i did my online check in this week for my July 22d cruise. when i got to the part where you list the credit card that i will use at the end to pay, my plan was for my boyfriend to pay for his tab and me to pay for mine. but since we are on the same ticket/in the same cabin i guess it would only let me use one credit card. so i used mine. and i listed that i was paying for both of ours. but does that mean if he wants to buy anything that he has to use my card or does that mean my card will just cover both of our tabs?! i just want to make sure that he is allowed to use his sea pass card because he is 22 and will want to purchase adult drinks.

I'm pretty sure I saw a Judge Judy episode that started exactly this way. :D ;)

You can change it when you check in. Just tell them you are using two credit cards, and they will change the computer rbefore they give you your seapass card.

Yes, this is fast and easy to do. I have done it four times. Only problem that ever came up was very minor: I kept getting charged for my girlfriend's dry cleaning last cruise (they would simply ask for the stateroom number rather than the name on the form for the dry-cleaining).

Archived