Is Thursday 6/28 really biggest 1 day sale ever!!!

Looks like it is biggest ever per ad

"This Thursday, June 28th, we're featuring FREE upgrades* and sizzling savings on hundreds of cruises during our biggest One Day Sale ever"

Thanks Janetz

So when I call my PVP and ask about the sale, what should I ask for specifically? The rates listed are higher than I paid, can I still get some kind of deal like OBC. I'm not sure I want an upgrade...I have an aft balcony booked...if offered a suite should I take it? This will be our first cruise so I'm not sure what the best like of attack here is.:confused:

So when I call my PVP and ask about the sale, what should I ask for specifically? The rates listed are higher than I paid, can I still get some kind of deal like OBC. I'm not sure I want an upgrade...I have an aft balcony booked...if offered a suite should I take it? This will be our first cruise so I'm not sure what the best like of attack here is.:confused:
Why would they give you anything if current rates are higher than what you paid???

yeah, this whole thing is a joke. Carnival needs to understand that its clients can see through this sham

Many on this board see it as a sham, yet the sales are so successful for Carnival. I bet there will be 15 threads on Wed/Thur about people that booked during the sale.

If someone is new to Carnival the deals are not that bad. I can always get a better deal booking the past guest rate.

Archived