Crown Princess: Bathroom amenities

herb

Just wondering whether Crown Princess has soap/shampoo dispensers in the shower or little trial size bottles and whether they're decent products.

Trying to keep the packing lists to a minimum :)

Just wondering whether Crown Princess has soap/shampoo dispensers in the shower or little trial size bottles and whether they're decent products.

Trying to keep the packing lists to a minimum :)

No dispensers in the showers but shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion supplied and refilled each day. Lotus Spa products - excellent!

Shampoo, bath gel and lotion, all eucalyptus scent, are in biodegradeble containers, except for mini suite and higher get them in small bottles. The lotion is very rich and is the consistency of a cream. One pack would do for 2 shampoos, showers, etc. I just love them and brought a few extra home with me.

No dispensers in the showers but shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion supplied and refilled each day. Lotus Spa products - excellent!

Yes a round soap about 3 inches in diameter. It is nice and creamy, However it is not a deodorant soap (I think) We bring a bar soap from home. All the other amenities are excellent and readily replenished from your steward.

I believe it's the same on all their fleet. It is conditioner and not bath gel as I previously mentioned although I think you can ask for bath gel. I believe mini suites and higher get these.

Is this the same on all the ships? We are booked on the Coral, if I don't have to pack shampoo, conditioner and bath soap it would be great.

Archived