Very important question.

Grtcdnwolf

I have not been on a cruise ship yet.....but I thought that they used special toilet paper that disinagrated very easily. Not like regular toilet paper. It is a special toilet paper for ships. I know they use that on small boats....just curious if they do on cruise ships.

I have not been on a cruise ship yet.....but I thought that they used special toilet paper that disinagrated very easily. Not like regular toilet paper. It is a special toilet paper for ships. I know they use that on small boats....just curious if they do on cruise ships.

It's like the TP you use in an RV...one ply.Much like they use in public restrooms. Nothing frilly about it:D

don't you find with one ply that you just use twice as much????? But I guess the one ply probably decomposes faster than a two ply. Sorry that I am extending this conversation.....:p

LOL! I was just having this conversation last week! We have an RV and the system requires one ply. It does decompose faster and I think the chemicals you add for deoderant also aids in this. Someone on here once explained that the ships system is designed like an RV's so I guess it's the same theory.

if your ass is so sensitive you have share the fact with the world, I'd bring a couple rolls of your special stuff ;)

You are right. That is way too personal of info to share. Let me ask instead how I can get tons of free booze, sneak my alchohol in, start drinking at breakfast, or even better maybe I should discuss the merits of the steam/ sauna rooms in a very not so brazen way on the gay board:D

Ok - now I am going to go one step farther.......IF the ship is like an RV's...than maybe that is why their has been sewer smell problems on some ships because people are flushing improper toilet paper and clogging up the system. Just a thought

Ok - now I am going to go one step farther.......IF the ship is like an RV's...than maybe that is why their has been sewer smell problems on some ships because people are flushing improper toilet paper and clogging up the system. Just a thought

It could be. I know in an RV you have to add deoderizers every few days so you don't get the sewer smell. I have ran out before and the scent is similiar to the occasional sewer smell on ships:eek: . I'm sure they have to add similiar chemicals and have to flush all the lines out occasionally. I have smelled the sewer smell onboard but it has never lingered no was too overbearing.

Wolfie....You owe me a beer and the bill the comuter guys is going to give me tomarrow for getting all the beer out of my laptop....LOL

Some people think you are serious....ROFLM"FN"AO.......:D :D

Do me a favor and show them the rear view pic of your swim suit...

That azzzzz can take anything.....:eek:

I have a tender tush and need to know what brand of toilet paper Carnival uses. Do I have to bring my own supply and take a roll with me?

Inquiring minds want to know!! :confused:

You have been on Carnival before....was the toilet paper ok then?

It's the standard TP like you find in public bathrooms. If you need the soft stuff, I'd bring my own. I noticed at Wal-Mart in the travel size section they have small rolls of Charmin you can pack in your travel bags.

I've seen these plenty of times!

This thread should be combined with the one where people are bitchin about the toilets plugging up. Hmmmm, see a trend.

I think it should be combined with the current formal attire thread because.......

Drum roll please.....

They're both s#!++y subjects...........:p :eek: :D ;)

Archived