Very important question.

Grtcdnwolf

Sorry for the interrupt - but I'm confused. :confused: Is this the toilet paper or the cornhole thread?

Aren't they synonymous?

Cheryl Crowe says we should only be using one square of TP in order to help save trees. I totally agree. I usually keep a square folded up in my wallet, but for a cruise, I'm folding up two of them to put in there. I may need to go twice during the cruise with all the buffets.

JB

Cheryl Crowe says we should only be using one square of TP in order to help save trees. I totally agree. I usually keep a square folded up in my wallet, but for a cruise, I'm folding up two of them to put in there. I may need to go twice during the cruise with all the buffets.

JB

LMAO:D

I just had to add my little adventure to this thread. My dh would use his own TP but kept it in the safe because he was too embarassed for the steward to see his "private stash". Well one day the safe would not open and had to call security. When security opened the safe and saw the roll of TP, his expression was priceless. As he walked out of the room, we could hear him laugh all the way down the hallway. My dh has never lived it down.

Archived