Very important question.

Grtcdnwolf

Okay (cover your ears if you're sensitive!) -- I don't have a colon (large intestine) OR an ileostomy, which means I am susceptible to 'butt burn' (sorry, it's just what it's called:D !). More important than toilet paper, bring some Desitin or other aloe/et al ointment. It's smaller, and will take up less space in your luggage -- you'll be fine.

Okay (cover your ears if you're sensitive!) -- I don't have a colon (large intestine) OR an ileostomy, which means I am susceptible to 'butt burn' (sorry, it's just what it's called:D !). More important than toilet paper, bring some Desitin or other aloe/et al ointment. It's smaller, and will take up less space in your luggage -- you'll be fine.

No ear covering for me. 20 years of suffering with Ulcerative Colitis I know where you are coming from. I almost lost my Colon twice, but managed to beat the serious bouts. I was really sweating my first cruise due to the fact of going to less developed countries, but I came out OK. I never did eat anything off the ship, and only drank bottled beer, or water on an excursion.

On a good day 5 times a day can be normal sometimes. During a flare up the sky is the limit. I totally know what you mean about "Butt burn".

Glad to know we are not alone. My IBS acts up when I got on vacation because I usually eat more fried foods and junk. Add that to the rough paper, and it takes away from the pleasantness of the trip. I'm sure we will all adapt and have a great trip. Happy Cruising!:D

I believe it is called "FRA" say it fra....gat fra....we have all been there done that...even our children....FLAMING RED ###HOLE......BYOTP! Butt....no punn intended....how many times have we departed on floor one to floods.to our shore exhursions....and said gee it stinx on this floor...gee...Im glad Im not down here.....that is were it all ends up.....Comfort is wonderful if your "on top" of the ship...but if you are on the butt end......(get it "butt" end)...on the bottom not using charmin and/or wipes......oyyyyyyyy! I donno the ship isnt made for Charmin Ultra or Sanitary Wipes.....think of those below you......I always do.....can you imagine what a flood would be like on floor one on an inside cabin....thats just not right....my suggestion....do what should be done...flush...then do what makes you comfortable and throw it in the trash! Be considerate.....Do unto others....dont force them to wonder why? JMHO! What a stinky post.....oyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I have a tender tush and need to know what brand of toilet paper Carnival uses. Do I have to bring my own supply and take a roll with me? :confused:

What is toilet paper? And what is it for? I didn't see any mention of it in my cruise documents:confused:

if your ass is so sensitive you have share the fact with the world, I'd bring a couple rolls of your special stuff ;)

No need to be sarcastic.:mad: :p This is a very important subject to those of us that have a senstive tushy. I bring several rolls with me as I don't like wiping with the 60 grit they have on the ship.

Wolfie....You owe me a beer and the bill the comuter guys is going to give me tomarrow for getting all the beer out of my laptop....LOL

Some people think you are serious....ROFLM"FN"AO.......:D :D

Do me a favor and show them the rear view pic of your swim suit...

That azzzzz can take anything.....:eek:

You've seen his azzz???:eek:

I use the bidet, but my steward keeps yelling at me, telling me that's the sink, and what the hell have I done to the faucet.

NO TIP!

ROTFLMAO!!!! Thanks, Pete, now I have to go fix my makeup before I leave for work. . . .:D :D :D

I use the bidet, but my steward keeps yelling at me, telling me that's the sink, and what the hell have I done to the faucet.

NO TIP!

I thought the bidet was for washing out socks and underwear......:rolleyes:

Have I not taught you anything about how to spell a cruise ship name?? Especially one you've been on? :p

hehehehehehehehehe...I KNEW you would be along...that was for you girl......LMAO I was debating on using that or Exstacey...:rolleyes: :p

or even better maybe I should discuss the merits of the steam/ sauna rooms in a very not so brazen way on the gay board:D

glad I missed those discussions :eek::eek:

have fun with it though ;)

. . . .maybe I should discuss the merits of the steam/ sauna rooms in a very not so brazen way on the gay board:D

Sorry for the interrupt - but I'm confused. :confused: Is this the toilet paper or the cornhole thread?

Archived