Aren't there any Shared Catamaran Tours in St. Lucia?

jtmalt

I'm really puzzled as to why there seems to be so little information on half-day Catamaran tours to the Pitons anywhere on the internet. I would think this would be a very popular and often requested excursion, but aside from the offerings by the cruise lines I can't find anything.

I'm sure Hackshaws and MysticMan are great, but we're only two people, and don't want to charter a boat just for ourselves.

Is it just that no operators are running these types of tours? I can't even find any photos of Catamaran cruises in St. Lucia on any of the photo upload sites. What gives:confused:

Thanks for the suggestion, BobbJ, but we're looking for something that does not have a land component. We're just looking simply for a half day cruise down to the Pitons, perhaps lunch and a stop at a beach. We're not interested in doing any sort of land tour at all.

That's why I'm puzzled. I would think there would be plenty of Cats doing a half day cruise with lunch in the shadow of the Pitons, yet I can't find anyone that offers such a thing without it being a private charter, and for the two of us, that's just not practical.

from castries there will be no half day tours to the pitons...its all the way south and takes too long. it will have to be full day. There are half day tours where you will share and they usually include drinks and chips. Do you have children? They would like the pirate adventure with Tango tours I think its called....the Mango tango catamarans.(theres a scavenger hunt and stuff) where u stop off at pigeon island to do that or just relax on the beach.

otherwise take a land tour to the pitons.

from castries there will be no half day tours to the pitons...its all the way south and takes too long. it will have to be full day. There are half day tours where you will share and they usually include drinks and chips. Do you have children? They would like the pirate adventure with Tango tours I think its called....the Mango tango catamarans.(theres a scavenger hunt and stuff) where u stop off at pigeon island to do that or just relax on the beach.

otherwise take a land tour to the pitons.

Thanks very much for the info. I guess that explains why we can't find any half-day tours. Hadn't realized it was that long of a trip down to the Pitons by sea...I thought it was only about 20 miles.

Archived