Cabin Cat - Which??

Travelitis

Bill,

I love your Caribbean Princess website! I've been visiting it and have sent it to other people. So, would you still opt for the 8A on the Triumph (I'm leaning toward that, and dh is leaning toward upgrading) if these were your choices?

A. Caribbean Princess in a mini

B. Triumph in a cat 12 (same price as CB mini)

C. Triumph 9A ($300 less than the CP)

D. Triumph 8A ($700 less)

We're going with your recommendation on this, because as fun as the Triumph sounds, the CP sounds more romantic, and this is our 10th anniv. We talked about it this morning and had decided that, but before we made this final, I wanted to get back on and see what you said.

We had an aft suite on the Big Z, too. Did you have an aft wrap? The only thing we had that was nicer was scoring the OS on the Sun. We had a hot tub on our balcony which was totally private. We had to come down from that one gradually and found that deal on HAL. That was a beautiful cabin and balcony. Since you've "shown me yours", (your CP site) I'll "show you mine". ;)

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2999207&uid=1567910

Just one more time I must tell you how much I appreciate your Cruising the Caribbean Princess site. We've been going back and forth looking at those pics, reading the Patter, etc. It's saved to my favorites.

We're going with your recommendation on this, because as fun as the Triumph sounds, the CP sounds more romantic, and this is our 10th anniv. We talked about it this morning and had decided that, but before we made this final, I wanted to get back on and see what you said.

We had an aft suite on the Big Z, too. Did you have an aft wrap? The only thing we had that was nicer was scoring the OS on the Sun. We had a hot tub on our balcony which was totally private. We had to come down from that one gradually and found that deal on HAL. That was a beautiful cabin and balcony. Since you've "shown me yours", (your CP site) I'll "show you mine". ;)

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2999207&uid=1567910

Just one more time I must tell you how much I appreciate your Cruising the Caribbean Princess site. We've been going back and forth looking at those pics, reading the Patter, etc. It's saved to my favorites.

Oh the pressure.;)

We had an aft wrap 5187. Your pics look just like mine. I'm glad you enjoyed the site.

Just one thing to note about the Caribbean Princess. The majority of the minis are on Dolphin deck and are totally uncovered. Didn't bother us any but wanted to make you aware of it in case you didn't know. People can look down on you from above. It was that way on the Zuiderdam also.

There are about 12 covered minis aft on Emerald deck.

Have a great cruise and Happy Anniversary!

One more thing I need to point out. The Caribbean Princess is "CB". CP was already used for the Sea Princess.:D

Bill

Archived