What happened to the Tuna Fish Sandwich on Room Service Menu?

I was just on Freedom in January and Brilliance last August -- I was looking for a a couple of Tuna Fish Sandwiches from Room Service for a healthy and nutritious snack (before the Chocolate Buffet later those evenings) :) The menu only offered a Salmon/Spinach Wrap. I tried it but I prefer the Tuna Fish Sandwich. Will they bring it back? Or do I make a special request? Thank you!

You should just ask if they can make you a tuna sandwich!!! I've asked for things not on the menu, but that they have in other venues, and they've always delivered. Just ask! All they can do is say "No"!

OK, get this.

NO PB&J listed on Empress OTS room service menu in April, so i call and ask and was told, "I'm not sure if the chef can make that Sir"

:eek:

Next day at lunch in the dining room i told my Headwaiter who also went, :eek:

He went in the kitchen and told me to try again that night, so i did.

I got a TOASTED PB&J but it sure was good!:D

I was just on Freedom in January and Brilliance last August -- I was looking for a a couple of Tuna Fish Sandwiches from Room Service for a healthy and nutritious snack (before the Chocolate Buffet later those evenings) :) The menu only offered a Salmon/Spinach Wrap. I tried it but I prefer the Tuna Fish Sandwich. Will they bring it back? Or do I make a special request? Thank you!
You do realize that they probably use Tuna canned in oil and real mayo and it quite likely isn't very healthy or nutritious.

One of my favorite comfort food meals...(when I am really bummed)

Tuna Sandwhich,Original Lays Potatoe chips...(before they started making them with sunflower oil :mad: ) and chocolate milk....With a few chips stuck inside the sandwhich lol

Tuna Sandwhich,Original Lays Potatoe chips...(before they started making them with sunflower oil :mad: ) and chocolate milk....With a few chips stuck inside the sandwhich lol

I agree! Nothing like a tuna sandwich with chips! I'll take mine with Wise or Lays!!!!!! And you can always leave off the bread and just have the tuna and chips!!!!!! :D

I'm with you on the tuna & chip sandwich, but chocolate milk?? :eek: More for you, I guess! ;)

You do realize that they probably use Tuna canned in oil and real mayo and it quite likely isn't very healthy or nutritious.

Tuna and mayo are good sources of omega 3 fatty acids (good cholesterol). Good enough reason for me to eat a tuna sandwich (tho like another poster said, I'd probably eat the nicoise salad instead).

After reading this post it made my hungry for one... so I had a tuna sandwich for dinner last night!

... and as of April, the Tuna pita was still on the menu for the Monarch.

2590285590046215528S600x600Q85.jpg

Hi Mo,,love your description of living in Arizona,,too funny:) ..We live in Fla.where summer is hot and humid, how would you describe that:p .....

Hi Mo,,love your description of living in Arizona,,too funny:) ..We live in Fla.where summer is hot and humid, how would you describe that:p .....

How would I describe Florida?? Well... maybe like living in a washing machine and hurricanes are the spin cycle... :p

How would I describe Florida?? Well... maybe like living in a washing machine and hurricanes are the spin cycle... :p
that's close,,hopefully the hurricanes will stay away from us and go somewhere else,,,we had enough in 04:( ...

Archived