Help me understand this mess!

The Soverign of the Seas, sailing on Febuary 26, 2007 has been credited to your account as a self-reported sailing. A self-reported cruise is a cruise we have manually added to your cruise history. The online cruise history will not show descriptions for self-reported cruises. However, the total credits shown will reflect any of these types of cruise credits.

So we should be platinum with this cruise from Feb 26th. On line it shows we only have 4 credits and of course, the usual 'does not qualify' is showing for the Feb 26th. I understand they may have a language deficiency about the difference between pending and qualifying.

So where do you suppose they are keeping this juicy information? Is it in someone's desk, in a file? Where? And just exactly what is a self-reported sailing--as if there is some question as to the truth of the matter. They were there with me!! They even have documentation I was there and if they kept the boarding pictures they have even more proof!

Why can't I get my credits like regular folk? This is just nuts! Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for letting me vent!:confused:

Have you called Crown & Anchor to ask them????

They have always been the BEST at helping with questions, problems, and frustrations.

Here are their numbers:

Crown & Anchor Society(800) 526-9723

Post Cruise Questions

and Comments

(800) 256-6649

Try the first one and then the second.

Hope This Helps.

Thank you Darrell and Donna, I did call C&A and talked to a knowledgeable person. She said she had record that we are platinum, but 'reservations' hasn't caught up because of the new system.

I appreciate you letting me vent! We are cruising again in December and I am sure it will be fixed by then.

Have a super great day!

Archived