Any suggestions for a Private tour out of Seward?

vharbaugh

My husband, myself and parents are taking a back to back cruise and will have a full day in Seward. Dad recently broke his leg and mom uses a walker, but would like to see some of the Kenai area and possibly Anchorage. Does any one have any suggestions for a private guide and transporation for hire for the day?

Thanks-

Vickie

There is the Seward Trolley?? I would go on a Kenai fjords boat tour- you won't be repeating anything on your cruise. Offers close up and varied wildlife. If you want to just tour Seward- perhaps the Sealife museum?? Exit Glacier requires good mobility. Seavey's sled dogs? Glacier flightseeing? Request their visitor guide and narrow down your interests www.sewardak.org Perhaps a cab would be the best bet?

If you go on the website above from BQ, I'm sure you will find a listing for touring via a private van or guide that can accommodate your touring limitations and maximize you time there. I, too, think the Kenai Fjords tour would be the best thing to do unless you want a boatless day between cruises.

Archived