question on Victoria

rodeoblu

My post got moved and I don't know where. Here goes again. Victoria in October on Mercury for 4 day. Where do we dock or do we tender? Are there car rentals right there? Our 15th Anniversary.

You will dock. I do not recall car rental being at the dockside most people just took the shuttle bus into town - It stops at the Empress where there may well be carhire desks

You will dock at Ogden Point in Victoria ... no car rentals right there, but downtown at inner harbour.

You may want to post questions on Victoria to the "Ports of Call - Canada" forum @ http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39 as you will find members there who live right in Victoria and who will help you out.

Have a great cruise!

Dave

not sure where to post this --Shuttles or cabs go into the town unless you have booked an excurison. The town is lovely for all sorts of shopping, museums, parks, & architecture etc. We did not get to do much of it because we took an excursion to Buchart gardens--they were exceptional but then we had no time left to enjoy the city... Not much else around the dock area--juts one small souvenier store that gets crowded quickly! It is really a nice port...hope you enjoy it.

Archived