Unofficial Princess Itinerary Spreadsheet

Wow! Everyone else seems to be able to open up this file. I have no idea how to get Excel, and that's the message I keep getting, that I need it to open the file. Thought everything I needed was already on the machine. I'm quite computer literate, but this is a new problem for me.

Oh well, I love a computer challenge, so this will keep me busy for awhile.:)

Wow! Everyone else seems to be able to open up this file. I have no idea how to get Excel, and that's the message I keep getting, that I need it to open the file. Thought everything I needed was already on the machine. I'm quite computer literate, but this is a new problem for me.

Oh well, I love a computer challenge, so this will keep me busy for awhile.:)

Excel is a Microsoft product you have to buy:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/default.aspx

Nice job wOkie. Thanks for your efforts. I was hoping like mad to find a cruise (other than a world) going through the Red Sea to Dubai (or vice versa) but no luck.

While P&O (Aus) and Princess are both owned by Carnival, they are run as if separate corporations, and ships permanently transferred to P&O (Aus) not only change colors, but also "house flags" and probably country of registry, to reflect their new homeports.

wOkie, I am another who canot open your spreadsheet.

On May 4, 2008 the Dawn Princess will not be at sea. She'll be in the Port of San Diego for a 2 night cruise to Ensenada and back. :)

You must be looking at a pre July 4 spread sheet version. I added a link to the May 4, 2008 date to make it even clearer on the Excel spread sheet but not the Google sheet - which won't let me freeze the titles. This date is something I know very well as Princess cancelled my May 4, 2008 booking on the Dawn's old itinerary without notice to me forcing me to rebook the May 4th sailing with the Dawn's new itinerary.

Shout out to Host Caroline. Last time you saw this sheet you condemmed it, in fact you nearly banned it, due to my use of the color pink on certain cruises.

Thanks for all the info - had trouble opening it but used the other link someone suggested and got in!

The Coral does not have any info for the fall of 2008 after Alaska.

I am particularly looking for a cruise out of San Diego in November. Trying to tie it up with another cruise we have already booked. Didn't see any mention of San Diego on there. Princess told me that it may be the Coral or the Island and that they were not told that they would NOT have a ship out of San Diego next November, but they also haven't been told that there WILL be a ship of out San Diego - lol - does anyone know anything?

Thanks,

Canuck

The way to find out, other than knowing a travel agent with access to the Polar booking engine, is to cafefully read Princess press releases. Often you can book before Princess publishes the schedule at Princess.com. In fact the best way to get the cabin of your choice is to book the very first day that bookings open. This is sometimes a not so secret - secret kept by Princess and your travel agent.

Here is the press release link:

http://www.princess.com/news/index.jsp

Archived