Joining Crown & Anchor question

We sailed on the Mariner a month ago, and filled out the card to join Crown & Anchor while still on the ship. What happens next, will we receive info either by e-mail or snail mail, and about how long will it take? Would I have been better off doing it online?

Thanks in advance

It may take a little while (up to 8 weeks) to get your membership info via snail mail. If you are going on another cruise sooner and need your number to apply, simply call the crown and anchor desk and ask for it.

Not sure anyone has the actual facts. It seems that C & A is either having major software problems, or they are changing the software, or they are so popular they cannot keep up...but...

Getting credits added to your account of getting your account set up or any other action is taking literally months. Nothing is flowing through the system. A short time ago, it was rockin' you sailed, bingo, your status was updated. Now, it is taking months so I would guess the only word that is close to correct is patience.

We spoke to C & A yesterday, they had a new system installed 2 months ago and it isn't feeding new membership numbers into online reservations correctly. I booked a cruise yesterday with my number which I have had and works fine. Someone in C&A added my DH and DS new numbers to the reservation for us and now we can't change anything on the reservation at all. I updated some information on the reservation, seating choice and beds, and I couldn't save it to the reservation. Spoke to C&A again and was told that until they get this system fixed, I can't do anything online to my reservation.:confused:

Archived