Glory 6/23 Review...w/pics

Howdy777

Great review!

I'm counting down the days until we get onboard!

Love the pics! This is our first time with a balcony too! Can't wait!!! :) :) :)

The balcony was incredible. Morning coffee on the balcony was the best!

• 4 weeks later...

WOW

Thanks Howdy for the awsome pics,and of course the review!!!I am sooooo excited now from reading and seeing all of that.This will be our 1st cruise.A little nervous but still excited.There a 2 families going,we have 2 kids,an 11 yr girl and a 16 yr boy.There is also a neice age 22 going with us.They are sooo excited,when my neice is here she gets us all wound up talking about it and what we are going to do in the ports.I cant wait to show them the pics i just saw:D :D .Then talk about excitement:D

Oh my god the food.did you put on weight on the ship????with that much food i guess who wouldnt;) I want to lose some weight before we go,by the looks of that it wont do much good:confused: :D LOL

Again thank you so much for all the info,it will really come in handy.

Cathy

WOW

Thanks Howdy for the awsome pics,and of course the review!!!I am sooooo excited now from reading and seeing all of that.This will be our 1st cruise.A little nervous but still excited.There a 2 families going,we have 2 kids,an 11 yr girl and a 16 yr boy.There is also a neice age 22 going with us.They are sooo excited,when my neice is here she gets us all wound up talking about it and what we are going to do in the ports.I cant wait to show them the pics i just saw:D :D .Then talk about excitement:D

Oh my god the food.did you put on weight on the ship????with that much food i guess who wouldnt;) I want to lose some weight before we go,by the looks of that it wont do much good:confused: :D LOL

Again thank you so much for all the info,it will really come in handy.

Cathy

Thanks Cathy. I'm sure you will have a great time. The Glory is an amazing ship, and yes, I gained 4 pounds for the week. The food was good in all the different places to eat, although we only ate breakfast at the buffet, so I don't know about lunch or dinner on the buffet, but it looked good. You've got to try the fish & chips on the upper level of the Red Sail (my fav). Have a great cruise and enjoy.

Thanks for the review although we have been on the Glory before and are going again in 44 days it was great to hear that the Glory is still an awesome ship. We are taking the Eastern route as well. Can't wait!

Paula

Yes, she is still an awesome ship. We may do the western itinerary on the Glory next summer if the funds hold out. Have a great cruise and have some fish & chips with the onion fritter for me.

Hi Howdy, don't you worry I will attempt to taste as much food as possible while on the trip, although they may have to carry me off. By the way try to Western route. That is the route we took the first time on the Glory of course Costa Maya was part of that and I did love that port but I sure you will like the Western route as well. Don't worry I won't let you down in the food department as well as the relaxation department!

Paula

This was the night of the Captain's Cocktail party and the first of two formal nights so it was dress up time for the dining room.

2721949470101691971S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice tie, dude!

Thanks for the great pix:

I especially like the ones taken up on top deck,looking aft.

You got a great vantage point there,man!

Thanks again.

Nice tie, dude!

Thanks for the great pix:

I especially like the ones taken up on top deck,looking aft.

You got a great vantage point there,man!

Thanks again.

Thanks aplmac. Does your ID stand for Apple Macintosh?? I am a graphic designer, so I know about Macs.

Hi Howdy, don't you worry I will attempt to taste as much food as possible while on the trip, although they may have to carry me off. By the way try to Western route. That is the route we took the first time on the Glory of course Costa Maya was part of that and I did love that port but I sure you will like the Western route as well. Don't worry I won't let you down in the food department as well as the relaxation department!

Paula

Glad to hear it cruisin_rn. We will get a small taste of the Western in February. We are going on the Navigator of the Seas for a 4-nighter to Cozumel.

Archived