Specialty Restaurants on the Journey

Panzer

Hi,

What kind of specialty restaurants are on the Journey (ie. Italian/French)? Is there any sushi? I think I read that there is sushi available at the buffet...but I can't recall where so I could be wrong.

Thanks for any replies.

Hi,

What kind of specialty restaurants are on the Journey (ie. Italian/French)? Is there any sushi? I think I read that there is sushi available at the buffet...but I can't recall where so I could be wrong.

Thanks for any replies.

In Aqualina you will have more fish dishes [great lobster and ambiance], in Prime C you will have steaks. I only saw sushi in the buffet at dinner time.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hi,

Thanks for any replies.

We did not try Aqualina - we loved Prime C so much we went back for a second go at it! Prime C has wonderful steaks and others in our group raved about the seafood they had at Prime C...including tuna and sea bass which they felt were outstanding. F or dessert the chocolate fondue and mini donuts with various toppings were a big hit at our table and the wine selection was wonderful. Sushi I saw every day in the buffet - and I heard it was very, very good. Hope that helps further... swiss

I have asked this before and have not been able to find the answer yet. Does anyone know if Aqualina serves pasta or chicken as a main course in their 4 course meal? We are trying to plan the alternate dining options. Your response who be appreciated.

Thank you.

I have asked this before and have not been able to find the answer yet. Does anyone know if Aqualina serves pasta or chicken as a main course in their 4 course meal? We are trying to plan the alternate dining options. Your response who be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi, I saw a chicken dish on the Aqualina menu, but I do not remember any pasta dishes. They also offered a steak, lobster and different fish dishes. Aqualina was my favorite of the two.

Enjoy your cruise.

Does anyone remember how far in advance of sailing a reservation can be made? I believe I saw 30 days - but I may be wrong.

Thanks!

I just made a reservation. It is 60 days. They won't do it before then. You can only make one reservation. You have to be a Captains Club member.

Does anyone have a copy of the specialty restaurant menus or have a link to them? I know that this has been asked before, but I'm curious. From prior posts, everything sounds great. So hard to decide. How do they compare to the Millenium class specialty restaurants? We're booked on the 8/4 Journey to Bermuda.

Thank you.

I was on 7/7 sailing. I cannot recall the menu at Aqualina but my daughter had a pasta/chicken/vegetable dish in a creamy sauce. If you do go here make sure someone orders the chocolate doughnut for dessert. You will be pleasently surprised. I wish I was back on board. I keep opening the fridge and starring into it every couple of hours:(

Cruisingdelt,

Thank you for the info as that sounds like an entree that my friend would love. The dessert sounds yummy can't wait. I plan on booking us in Prime C and hope to also get Aqualina booked once onboard.

Thank you very much for taking time to write such a nice review. We are all looking forward to our sailing!

Vicki

Archived