Why can't I book excursions?

skittl1321

I have a fully deposited cruise that is now less than 180 days away. When I log into my carnival account I am still not seeing any excursions except in the port city.

Anyone know why? I was told before that it was because I was more than 180 days away, but now I'm at 179.

No you don't have to be fully paid. :rolleyes: When you pull up the Carnival site, when on the first page after you logg in, will be the screen where you can book excursions. If the only one is the port, then they are not available yet.

It's pretty common. Carnival may be renegotiating with the tour operators, and they won't make the excursions available on the website until they get everything nailed down. Just be patient, and you should start seeing excursions before long. Sometimes they won't all show up until a couple of months before the cruise.

Thanks for the replies. I did not realize they would not have all the excursions up at this point. This is my first cruise, I had been told by my PVP (and the board!) that they would be available to be booked 180 days before the cruise. If this isn't the case, it seems that they shouldn't tell you that!

Hey! I am patiently awaiting when my shore excursions become available to book online too! I was told the 180 days too, but I'm not at that point yet. I'm just going to keep watching once the 180 days start so I can get my first pick without the times/choices selling out....

now, why can't Carnival let us book cabanas on HMC online? The last thing I was to do is stress about rushing to the shore excursions desk to get a cabana. Kinda puts a damper on the vacation huh?

Archived