C&A Gifts

Can anyone tell me what they (RCCL) are currently giving as the C&A gifts? So far we have received the cheap ugly blue frames on our past two cruises and was hoping for something different. Thanks!

We got the frames for Platinum in May of this year on Legend. I think that's my third set.

LOS in June - platinum - we received blue tote bags with clip on shoulder straps - kids received blue shoulder bags that I think were book bags - we debated what they were (double gifts because in two adjoining JS).

Hi Becky! I hope on LOS in September we get something different too. We've got those same frames that you do. Oh wait, that's because we were on the last two cruises with you! LOL! Oh and yes, that was our IMNiles from Freedom.:D

April 07 on FOS we received the dreaded "pleather" picture frames (to add to our large collection :p ) and on Enchantment last week we got the canvas tote bags with the clip on straps. I get excited about the gifts no matter what they are! I think I have about 8 of the picture frames and only used one of them, but I still got excited when I walked in my cabin on Freedom and saw the darned frames sitting there! I think it is a nice gesture on the part of RCCL. I know they aren't giving away anything of quality, but I also know they don't have to give anything away at all, so I do appreciate the effort. :) Now, if I could just think of something useful to do with all those picture frames (other than hold a picture since the plastic covering is warped in all of mine) :o I think my favorite "gift" so far has been the hanging toiletry kits. I got quite a collection of those several years ago. I gave most of them away to my friends as they were actually pretty functional. I did keep one for myself too. I wouldn't mind getting some more of those! :)

for the 9/14 C&A Member Cruise that we will have 2 pleather frames for each of the 14 nights. Now isn't that a nightmare!

The OP was asking about a regular cruise not a Member's Cruise. But would be so bad if you didn't get a gift every night on a Member's Cruise?

April 07 on FOS we received the dreaded "pleather" picture frames (to add to our large collection :p ) and :) Now, if I could just think of something useful to do with all those picture frames (other than hold a picture since the plastic covering is warped in all of mine)

Sell them on eBay! You'll be amazed what people will buy and what they wil pay fpr stuff.:)

I'm excited if we get the blue canvas totes as our next gift (we have the Majesty, Freedom, and Enchantment coming up). I love the tan ones we received a few years ago. In April, we received the travel alarm clock on the Sovereign.

We got the tan tote bags in March 2006, and I have used mine several times. In October, we got the ugly blue picture frames...I have never used them, but I still have them. Last month, we got the dark blue totes with the clip-on straps. I like these better than the tan ones because they are larger, and they have a velcro closure at the top, so they don't just gape open. They also don't show the dirt as much.

Can anyone tell me what they (RCCL) are currently giving as the C&A gifts? So far we have received the cheap ugly blue frames on our past two cruises and was hoping for something different. Thanks!

Nice dark blue tote bags on the Explorer in June on a B to B so ended up with 4. :)

Ok IMNiles you cruised with us on the Freedom correct? The Mixed Nuts/Purple Cruisers?

Hi Becky! I hope on LOS in September we get something different too. We've got those same frames that you do. Oh wait, that's because we were on the last two cruises with you! LOL! Oh and yes, that was our IMNiles from Freedom.:D

Um, actually I've never been on Freedom, but I think we were all on Monarch in January. Yeah, that's it. :) Either that or my evil twin skippy is off sailing other ships and getting me a reputation. ;)

I must have half a dozen of the silly frames, all unused, but I'm very fond of the hanging toiletry kit - it's my primary travel kit! The tote bags have also come in quite handy, often to carry home all the extra booze we buy! :)

Um, actually I've never been on Freedom, but I think we were all on Monarch in January. Yeah, that's it. :) Either that or my evil twin skippy is off sailing other ships and getting me a reputation. ;)

Oh duh! That's what I meant! Monarch!!

Archived