C&A Gifts

Hello-

Just came off of the 6/14 Brilliance 12-Night Members Cruise, here's what I received:

Backpack (really nice!)

Insulated coffee mug (really nice, they could sell these!)

Key chain light

Picture frame

post card set

notebook

Love the members cruise, gifts every other night! I believe they were the same for everyone regardless of C & A level.

Thw DW and I were on the Sovereign in April '07 and we got RCCL Travel Alarm Clocks. I hated the cheap leather pic frames. I'm glad they changed.

wow!! that sounds nice. Never heard of the alarm clocks. We have gotten MANY of the blue cheapo picture frames, and we have gotten a few tote bags, and once we got post cards which were outdated because they were of the enchantment BEFORE the stretch and redo:eek:

wow!! that sounds nice. Never heard of the alarm clocks. We have gotten MANY of the blue cheapo picture frames, and we have gotten a few tote bags, and once we got post cards which were outdated because they were of the enchantment BEFORE the stretch and redo:eek:

Post Cards?? How cheesy.

DID you sign up for Crown & Anchor? If not, they do not realize you are a repeat guest.

Yes, we've been C&A members since '97. No recognition of that on Voyager (2nd cruise in '03), not even a coupon booklet. Got coupon booklet and party invitation on this cruise (three weeks ago) -- never have received a gift.

Just curious -- do the gifts just show up in your room, or do you have to claim them in the C&A lounge? We were on board Splendour for a week, with a cabin about 8 doors down the hall from the C&A area, but never saw a person working.

Linda

Yes, we've been C&A members since '97. No recognition of that on Voyager (2nd cruise in '03), not even a coupon booklet. Got coupon booklet and party invitation on this cruise (three weeks ago) -- never have received a gift.

Just curious -- do the gifts just show up in your room, or do you have to claim them in the C&A lounge? We were on board Splendour for a week, with a cabin about 8 doors down the hall from the C&A area, but never saw a person working.

Linda

The gifts show up in your room, it´s the room attendant who places them in the room, however if they don´t show up you can ask the LA about them.

To get C&A recognition onboard it is essential that you tell them your C&A membership number with your booking. It should also be mentioned in your cruise docs and once you check-in at the pier your membership level is printed on the bottom of your seapass card. If it´s not, they don´t know you are a C&A guest.

Bamacruizin-No, the gifts show up in your room.

I already have the blue frames and also got a toiletry organizer and also those bags (bellybag?) that go around your waist when you don't want to carry anything. I hope when I go on Majesty next April they will still have the totes.

The gifts show up in your room, it´s the room attendant who places them in the room, however if they don´t show up you can ask the LA about them.

To get C&A recognition onboard it is essential that you tell them your C&A membership number with your booking. It should also be mentioned in your cruise docs and once you check-in at the pier your membership level is printed on the bottom of your seapass card. If it´s not, they don´t know you are a C&A guest.

What is an LA?

Tammy

I was just getting ready to come back with this point next. If you booked directly with RCI, you must give them your C&A number. If you use a TA, same thing....and he informs RCI.

Rhapsody in June -- pleather frames & RCI beach towel. Love the towel, but left the frames in the room (we already have several we've never used).

I've heard others say they left theirs behind, too. Hey, that may be the problem -- maybe they're going to continue to give us those pleather frames until they run out...and if we keep leaving them on the ship, it's going to take a LONG time!

Someone said a while back that they got the pleather frame with the name of a ship other than the one they were on! :rolleyes:

That happened to us on the Monarch in January. Our room attendant left us Navigator of the Seas frames, I took them to Guest Relations and exchanged them to the Monarch, they just laughed.

Each time we've cruised, we've given our C&A number with the booking. In fact, I know this to be true for last month's cruise -- my Seapass says "Gold Member" or something like that at the bottom. I think we've just been overlooked both times.

Each time we've cruised, we've given our C&A number with the booking. In fact, I know this to be true for last month's cruise -- my Seapass says "Gold Member" or something like that at the bottom. I think we've just been overlooked both times.

I am beetting you are already aware of this, but I have to ask...

suggesstion: go to the www.rccl.com website and click on cruise history, If you are missing credits owed to you ,send an email to get it corrected

Or call C&A society and keep up on this daily if you need to, otherwise you are not likely to get a fast resolution to your problem. Good Luck To You !!!:)

Happy cruising to all :)

Archived