Concierge on the Pearl

Thank you Niya! I am...LOL! Just the other once do not know!:D

You should come with us on the Panama Canal cruise, it would be so much fun! By the way...when do you fly to Europe? In 2 weeks I will be already over, meet some friends there and we party in the beach clubs and so on in Mallorca and Ibiza!

You're welcome! I haven't bought my plane tickets yet but I plan on leaving on 18 September. When is the Panama Canal cruise? I doubt I'll be able to go though because of my school schedule. I really need to rethink this whole going to grad school thing, it's getting in the way of my cruises!

I've never been to Ibiza but a guy I used to live with in London DJs there sometimes. Have fun!

Niya,

Flyingpirate and I will have a drink or 2 and will think about you! It is end of September, when we sail the Pearl again!

I have been in Ibiza...LOL...it is defenitely not a visit to church...LOL!!!

Hug,

King Marcus

We just finished the Alaska pearl cruise on July 8. Alex was wonderful-- eventhough we were in a mini-suite he providied us with some special things. He set up a dinner at le Bistro for our 33 anniver. He even came by to wish us well during the dinner. He is a special guy.

He told me he is moving on--several times-- I think he may be getting promoted.

Next cruise is the Sun on Sept.29-- we booked an aft suite 0265-- who is the concerige on the SUn???

We just finished the Alaska pearl cruise on July 8. Alex was wonderful-- eventhough we were in a mini-suite he providied us with some special things. He set up a dinner at le Bistro for our 33 anniver. He even came by to wish us well during the dinner. He is a special guy.

He told me he is moving on--several times-- I think he may be getting promoted.

Next cruise is the Sun on Sept.29-- we booked an aft suite 0265-- who is the concerige on the SUn???

Alex told us in April, he was going to the Jewel this summer. :)

Alex is the best was NCL has to offer! He was the best Concierge ever and such a delightful person!

I hate to take sides in this debate but I have to agree. I have never been treated so well by anyone onboard a ship. Not only was he on top of his game but just a wonderful fun person I would love to cruise with anytime.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived