no one answers me

Well Willie. I took a look at your profile and you have only asked 4 questions since you registered. Out of those 4, this post and one other (about our favorite Radiance class ship - mine is the Serenade BTW) are the only two that don't have a response. I'd say the odds are pretty normal. We don't all get our questions answered all the time, either. Just keep trying. :)

After a quick search, it appears that the only thread that you started and have not received a response to was your "favorite radence class ship" thread which appears you started at 5:57 PM today. You started this one at 6:02 PM. Since CCers are all over the country and I am sure many of them work, you might give folks more than 5 minutes to respond to your posts.

I'm not sure you will find a great deal of difference in the Radiance class ships other than decor and personal preferences. Of course they are many variables such as your waiters, room stewards, entertainment, ports, etc that can make a big difference in how much you enjoy one. Many things will vary even on one ship.

I love them all! I think they are beautiful ships.

You seem to be asking a lot of questions all at once, and that is fine, but you have to allow the time for the people to give you an answer. I answered your question about the Brilliance and no one sailing her right away.

Hang in there and you will get your answers. :D

You have come to the right place.

Welcome Willie!

You will love RCCL! People here are very friendly. But sometimes people may tire of answering the same questions over and over. Utilize the search feature first and see if you can find your answers that way. If not, then ask away! As others have said it takes time to get answers. Remember, this is a message board, not a chat room. ;) I can't help but wonder,Willie, How old are you? :D

I think "willieiscool" is messing with all of you.

I am willing (no pun intended) to bet, "willieiscool" is a 10 to 12 year old who is "punking" all of you.

Hint: Look at the verbage, spelling and sentence structure!!

Just my 2 cents worth !!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Willie, and assume you're well-intentioned and curious. You may get better results if you use conventional English usage (spelling, punctuation, etc.). I usually pass on contributing to posts that I have to struggle to read.

Just a suggestion!

And I have to agree...Radiance was my first and only cruise, but it sure got me hooked!

I think a lot of us may already know that, but we must treat all newbies nicely on here and try to help them. :D ;)

I didn't mistreat "willieiscool" at all.

Based on the date he registered (today), the variety and close timing of his posts and the manner in which he/she posts, I am sure he/she is taking some of "you" or "us" for a ride.

??

Your post got posted between mine and my answer to LizardHowson's while I was typing mine. I did not even read your post. Mine was addressed to "Hi LizardHowson."

What ever you may have read in mine, had nothing to do with your answer. :D

Yes, someone tell me of what purpose is the conga line? :confused: :D :D

So Willieiscool, you want answers and lots of posts to your questions. Since your questions are a single sentence long, why won't a single response answer your question?:confused:

It is too bad that it took you all summer to find this forum, because soon you will be too busy to participate. Drat it.

jc

Archived