AOS with Red life boats?

Hey, I have a question. Today on Cruise Critics main page it shows a large RCCL ship and says "RCI Adventure of the Seas". We just got off the AOS in May and we had yellow life boats, this ship has red life boats. Did AOS change boat colors or is the picture incorrect?

Thanks,

Karen

They are yellow. Picture color was altered by the designer to make it brighter and it altered the color of the yellows.

Ships are only allowed certain colors for their lifeboats. They have to be International Orange or Yellow. I believe only Disney was allowed a variance to alter the yellow color on their lifeboats.

But as for Adventure, the boats are yellow.

They are yellow. Picture color was altered by the designer to make it brighter and it altered the color of the yellows.

Ships are only allowed certain colors for their lifeboats. They have to be International Orange or Yellow. I believe only Disney was allowed a variance to alter the yellow color on their lifeboats.

But as for Adventure, the boats are yellow.

OKay, that makes sense. I thought "I just got off of that and they were yellow!" Thanks for explianing the change and why.

Karen

Archived