Miracle-Minimum age in gym?

PoTownMike

Hi everybody,

Does anyone know the minimum age to use the equipment in the gym?

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Age_Restrictions_on_Board.aspx

Spa Carnival and fitness center:

Guests under 12 years of age are not permitted in these facilities.

Guests between the ages of 12 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

We just returned from our cruise on Liberty and are pretty sure that 12-15 year olds could enter but only with an adult. We took our two 13-year-olds the first and second day, then the kids told us they went alone day three and were not stopped. (They look a bit older than 13.)

just got off the Miracle and took my 12 year old into the gym and she loved it. I did infact see younger children ( about 8 or 9) in there and no-one said anything

hope this helps

just got off the Miracle and took my 12 year old into the gym and she loved it. I did infact see younger children ( about 8 or 9) in there and no-one said anything

hope this helps

Yep, nobody says a thing... when I went into the gym one day on the Legend last week - there were a couple of ~8-10 year old girls on the recumbent bikes. One was not even pedaling fast enough to cause the display to work. I think their mother just brought them along with her.

There was nobody around to enforce the "rules" - so I had to wait a few minutes until they wandered off to another machine...:rolleyes:

Tom

Yep, nobody says a thing... when I went into the gym one day on the Legend last week - there were a couple of ~8-10 year old girls on the recumbent bikes. One was not even pedaling fast enough to cause the display to work. I think their mother just brought them along with her.

There was nobody around to enforce the "rules" - so I had to wait a few minutes until they wandered off to another machine...:rolleyes:

Tom

Sadly, this is just one of the reasons why we have decided to only cruise when school is in session. It won't completely eliminate idiot parents who think for some reason their "precious" children don't have to follow the rules...but it helps lower the percentage!!

Archived