What to pack for Mexican Riviera.....

makeup face

Hi:) I was on a cruise in March.....left from San Francisco down to Monterey, Catalina Island and Cabo San Lucas. I'm not sure if Jan-March are about the same weather or not.

I can tell you, I had a fantastic cruise:D but the weather is NOTHING like the Caribbean.

SF is cool all year round;) ....and even on the ship....for me anyway, I was in long pants during the days with a cardigan.....The only day that was warm/hot was when we reached Cabo. It was beautiful outside! Wore shorts and a golf shirt and had lunch with friends at a place called "Margeritavillas".

Oh back to the other days.......I brought some comfy slacks with me...they are a very soft cotton. If you have ever seen "Crazy Horse" by Liz Claiborne...they are slacks in that family. Very nice and comfortable. I wore them or a couple of other pairs I brought with me. And had long sleeved tops to match. Daytime was too cold for shorts.

Evenings were easy..wore what I would wear in the Caribbean..Formal, Informal, Casual.

Hope this small review helps you......enjoy your cruise:)

We have done Mexico many times since we live in Southern CA. If you are going to the 'true' Mexican Riveria, then you will stop in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and PV. It will be the warmest in PV and cooler and you come back up the coast to Mazatlan, with CSL being the coolest but still okay for Shorts/tshirts. If you have any specific questions, feel free to emailme: 1cruiselvr@iwon.com

Happy Sailing!

Archived