Celebrating birthdays

fina

Hi ;) ,

I will be on the Golden in Oct along with 10 of my friends. What do Princess do for you if you have registered in the personalizer that you will be celebrating your birthday. There are 5 of us who are celebrating our birthdays during the cruise period. :eek: Do they do anything special for your room? or during dining?

Thanks,

fina :p

When I was on the Golden in June, they put a birthday sign and balloons on door. In the dining room, we had traditional seating, I received a chocolate dessert with a happy birthday message and a card from the captain. Enjoy your birthday cruise.

We sailed on my birthday last year. The first person to wish me a happy birthday was the woman at check-in when she looked at my ID. I had honestly forgotten it was my birthday--and so had my partner. He checked in with one of the head waiters or maitre d' that afternoon to make sure I'd have the cake that night. The balloons and sign appeared outside our cabin the next day. They lasted most of the week.

We just got back from the Golden. They put balloons and a sign on your door, and the waiters and maitre'd sang to us. One word of advice - make the date the first day of your cruise (it will ask you when you want to celebrate in the personalizer). We wanted to celebrate our anniversary on the last night, so they didn't put the balloons or sign up until the last night. It would have been fun to have had them all week. Also, if you have the traditional dining, you will love the way they sing. My husband and I loved the way the maitre'd sang! Happy cruising!:)

Archived