Exmouth, Australia

Can anyone give me some ideas on what to do and see while in Exmouth. Looks as if port time will be only nine hours.:( Not much time:eek: We love Perth and was wondering if Exmouth also is such a modern city? Thanking you for your time and interest in the above. Happy Sailings.....Leslie Swiger:)

Kaz, thanks for the information. I wonder why Princess cruise line is making this a port stop:confused: They are not offering any tours. With some 2500 population and 3000 passengers getting off:confused: Any ideas on what can be done during this stop? Thanks and Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

Hello Kaz, Again many thanks. I have started a Roll Call under Diamond Princess (Sydney-Bangkok-Beijing) Feb.22/09 Please feel free and jump in at anytime with information that someone may be asking for. You could help me also by keeping it at the top.:eek:

Have you retired from the Australian Navy? I did the USAF flight crew SAMS AF1 fleet. Oh yes, I have a good friend in Warrnambool who was in the Australian Navy, Stewart McLeod. His wife Barb was my penpal at school from 1950-57. Was in Warrnambool a couple of years ago and paid a visit with the family and at Barb's grave site. Small world isn't it? Hope to be hearing from you and you can use my private e-mail at anytime. Just hit the little man in the upper right hand corner.

Happy Sailings.....Leslie Swiger:)

Archived